POPArt is a bite sized theatre experience in the heart of Joburg. All our shows are fresh, newly devised content by our city’s most up and coming performers as well as some of the most experienced.
Shows generally have a running time of about 50 min, and we allow beverages of all kinds in the theatre… so if you we’re expecting a stuffy theatre experience, POPArt is not that place. That said, it’s still a great place to see some amazing live performance.
But here’s the stuff you really need to know:
- BOOK TICKETS ONLINE HERE
- FIND OUT WHERE YOU CAN GRAB A BITE BEFORE THE SHOW HERE
- READ ABOUT OUR REGULAR LINE UP HERE
- READ ABOUT OUR UPCOMING SHOWS HERE
- READ PAST AND UPCOMING SHOW REVIEWS HERE
- READ ABOUT SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS SHOWS HERE
*IMAGE: Roberto Pombo and Toni Morkel in “The Last Show”. Image by Germaine de Larch